Wednesday 27 November 2019

DOWNLOAD AAINA MUJHSE MERI PEHLI SI SURAT MANGE

Har kharidar ko bajar mein bikata paya Hum kya payenge kisi ne yaha kya paya Mere ehsas mere phool kahin aur chale Bol Pooja meri bachchi kahi Aur chale, aur chale, aur chale. Notify me of new posts via email. I have returned now, oblivious of how to smile. On my blog you will find my take on my favorite Bollywood lyrics in English. My beloveds want an evidence of my existence, My mirror asks for my former presence. Find other songs in - Daddy. Aaina Mujhse Meri song is from Daddy.

Uploader: Banos
Date Added: 11 October 2009
File Size: 22.12 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14810
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





TALAT AZIZ - Aaina Mujhse Meri Pehli Si Soorat Maange - DADDY

Who is the music director of the song Aaina Mujhse Aainna. Email required Address never made public. I have no intention of infringement, just a desire to partake in the joy those words bring to my world. Mein bhatakata mannge raha dard key virane mein Waqt likhta raha chere peh har pal kaa hishab Meri shorat meri deewangi ki nazar huyi Pi gayi may ki bolte meri geeto ki kitab Aaj lauta hu too hasne ki ada bhul gaya Yeh sahar bhula muje mein bhi ishe bhul gaya Mere apne meri hone ki nishani mange Aaina mujhse meri pehli si surat mange.

Who is the Composer of the song Aaina Mujhse Meri.

Please leave some feedback! Aaina Mujhse Meri song is written by Suraj Sanim.

This site uses cookies. Aaina Mujhse Meri facts. Dil Deewana - Male. Mera Naam Very Good. What is the movie of the song Aaina Mujhse Meri. All original songs belong to the copyright owners. You are commenting using your Google account. Ae Yaar Mujhe Thaam.

TALAT AZIZ - Aaina Mujhse Meri Pehli Si Soorat Maange - DADDY - video dailymotion

Let me know what you think. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Aaina Mujhse Meri song composer is Rajesh Roshan. Find other songs in - Daddy. Har kharidar ko bajar mein bikata paya Ham kya payenge kisi ne yaha kya paya Mere aheshas mere phool kahi aur chale Bol puja meri bachi kahi Aur chale, aur chale, aur chale. Movie Credits Directed by: Original Lyrics-Aaina Mujhse Meri. Har kharidar ko bajar mein bikata paya Hum kya payenge kisi ne yaha kya paya Mere ehsas mere phool kahin aur chale Bol Pooja meri bachchi kahi Aur chale, aur chale, aur chale.

Mera fan phir mujhe bazaar mein le aaya hai Yeh woh jagah hai ke jahan mehr-o -wafa bikte hain Bap bikte hain aur lakhte jigar bikte hain Kokh bikti hain dil bikte hain sar bikate hain Is badalti huyi duniya kaa khuda koi nahi Saste damo mein yaha roz khuda bikte hain. Who wrote the song Aaina Mujhse Meri.

Aaina Mujhse Meri - Daddy lyrics | Daddy - Aaina Mujhse Meri lyrics

Notify me of new posts via email. My fame was killed by my insanity while addiction consumed all my poetry. It ends with a direct mang to his daughter, urging her to move somewhere far away from that city and its people. Follow me on Twitter My Tweets. Aaina Mujhse Meri is a hindi song from the movie Daddy. Love Bollywood and passionate about translating poetry. Jiya Pyar Mange Jiya. So please enjoy and let me know your feedback.

Aaina Mujhse Meri – Daddy – bollywoodtarjuma

This ever-changing world has no belief, gods are sold at a bargain here, with conceit. Anupam Kher, Pooja Bhatt Produced by: You are commenting using your Facebook account. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.

No comments:

Post a Comment