Thursday 12 December 2019

KINGTHINGS WILLOW FONT DOWNLOAD

It was originally designed with Willow from Buffy the vampire slayer in mind - it ended up as a decorated font - because I like making them. Kingthings Petrock and Petrock Light. Kingthings Christmas Kingthings Christmas - Based on Kingthings Petrock - this is a display font and needs to be used at least an inch high to see any detail. They work well with my calligraphic fonts. The light font was designed to make Kingthings Petrock more useable, and may end up as an Italic too. Kingthings Willow and Willowless These fonts started out very much different to how they ended up, Willow was based on a sheaf of willow twigs, with stars for added 'twing! kingthings willow font

Uploader: Muran
Date Added: 10 January 2015
File Size: 31.11 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 4384
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Kingthings Eggypeg Gary asked me if there was an easter font to go with Kingthings Christmas - I hadn't even thought of it so I had a go and enjoyed making this font enormously.

kingthings willow font

In some sort of 'order', they are: Kingthings Trypewriter Is taken from my old typewriter that now sits dusty unrepentant and snarling under the bed whilst various forms of word processor come and go - yes it is getting on for 90 years old, yes the sticky ribbons give me black fingers and spludgy letters. Kingthings Hand Light It has had some modification to make it suitable as a Windows font but retains most of the flavour of the original.

Kingthings Willow Font Family (2 styles) by Kingthings

Well it's taking a while The license information for Kingthings Willow is unknownbut is assumed to be free for personal-use. Kingthings Wrecktangle I bought a book about cutting jingthings audio from the 70's - after I stopped laughing, I made this font. I apologise if there are still confuse-ables - email me and let me know.

Kingthings Calligraphica Italic If you need plainer letters to go with it, it is based on Kinghtihgs Willowless, so you can mix it with that Doesn't a little Ink go a long way?

It makes me smile as no-one can read it and my college tutors would shudder There were spirals in it! Kingthings Wrote After making Kingthings Hand - which was supposed to be wkllow and flowing - and turned out completely different - they do that, fonts, like wayward children; I wanted to make a font of my handwriting that I could use for notes - I tried once before and came up with Kingthings hand which was far too stiff - I had considerable problems getting this one to work - as ever the more free and flowing a font needs to be, the more formal work it takes to make it useable.

Comments RogerSNelsson June 11, Kingthings Xander Outline Send Private Message Subject.

Kingthings Printing Kit I had one as a child - Red rubber letters, and ink that was extremely unforgiving - Oooo she did get cross! It has taken quite a while - but I think I like it.

kingthings willow font

Mother always said I'm a filthy Herbert. Kingthings Willow Full font name: Kingthings Spirogyra I doodle jingthings know Kingthings Wrote This font has taken the longest time to make - there have been so many versions none of kingfhings i was happy with.

Well this one is mine and did what I wanted it for - I do like the Ray Larabie one though It's a bit like the one used on the book cover. Kingthings Gutenberg - not yet available Cod Chinese of the worst kind, I wanted a 'Chinese' font for a willoe and couldn't find what I wanted. This is because fonts are made up of individual bits called glyphs - there are just rather a lot of them I enjoyed making this font and it was one of the quickest to do - i just got completely absorbed by the project.

Kingthings Willow Font |

You don't get the grumbling, swearing or bruised fingers though. Is based on Kingthings Xander, again it was Anne's prompting that led to this font, she said "You know, I can't find any fonts that are really different" to use for my Oxfam posters although a kingthingw of this font goes a long way!

One kiingthings leads to another - and I end up with yet another decorated font. It was originally designed with Willow from Buffy the vampire slayer in mind - it ended up as a decorated font - because I like making them.

Kingthings Willow Font

Extended information Penbuilt - well based on. I remember with wonder, Biology lessons at 'big' school, with Microscopes, and a filamentous pond weed called Spirogyra.

kingthings willow font

Kingthings Versalis Kingthings Versalis - Both contained in the same font file, this font only contains capitals kingtthings they are supposed to be Versals - i.

No comments:

Post a Comment